A 73,000-square-foot, three-story expansion project at Two Twelve Medical Center in Chaska will open April 1, 2014.
With the new addition, the new services and clinics will also open and/or move to new locations on the campus, including:
- Ridgeview Chaska Clinic (now including primary care) and Ridgeview Specialty Clinics are moving from the current building to the first floor (major tenant) of the new addition. Opening in new location April 1, 2014.
- Ridgeview Hematology & Oncology Clinic and Ridgeview Infusion Center – opened in 2013.
- PrairieCare – including a partial hospitalization program for children and adolescents, behavior development program for children and outpatient services including psychiatry, individual therapy, family therapy, and psychological assessment. Opening April 1, 2014.
- Edina Eye Physicians & Surgeons, PA – Opening April 1, 2014.
- Interventional Spine and Pain Physicians – Opening April 8, 2014.
- Tailwind Pediatric Dentistry – Opening April 1, 2014.
- Two Twelve Surgery Center – located on the third floor of the existing Two Twelve Medical Center building, opened Jan. 6, 2014.
- Ridgeview Care Suites – four on-site rooms for post-surgical recovery lasting more than one day, to be completed in May 2014.