Ridgeview has introduced a one-stop COVID-19 Call Center which simplifies everything related to COVID. Since the pandemic began, symptom guidelines, testing instructions and locations, rules for isolating—it all changes with little notice. It’s difficult to stay on top of it all.
Now, you can call 952-442-7811 for COVID-19 guidance.
Ridgeview’s COVID-19 Call Center is a new, reliable resource to help you. It is staffed Monday through Friday, 8 a.m – 5 p.m., and callers have access to triage nurses who are knowledgeable about COVID and the most current Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines.
Call Ridgeview’s COVID Call Center to:
- Discuss your symptoms Call Center representative to determine your next steps
- Learn if you qualify for testing and to schedule an appointment
- Learn what to do if someone in your household tests positive
- Inquire about your test results
- Learn about insurance coverage for testing
- Locate the closest testing site
- Connect with other community resources, such as transportation to a testing site
Labs are working around the clock, 7 days a week, to process test results and Ridgeview is sharing results throughout the weekend. If you have a positive result, you will receive a personal call from a nurse so you have an opportunity to have a conversation about next steps. If you have a negative result, you will receive a text message from Ridgeview.
For the most up-to-date information about COVID-19, expert guidance and test scheduling, call Ridgeview’s COVID Call Center at 952-442-7811.